It’s time for our February giveaway and we’re excited to announce our partner is The Grille at Rough Hollow. Together with The Grille, we’re offering one lucky winner (and a guest of his or her choosing) a romantic Valentine’s Day dinner for two. Grab your sweetheart and enjoy a delicious 3-course prix fixe menu including complimentary champagne and Amuse Bouche.
Whether you choose the pan roasted Sea Bass or one of their most popular dishes, Duck Two Ways, or the beef tenderloin filet, your taste buds will thank you. Plus, did we mention banana Nutella cake with banana coconut ice cream is one of your dessert options? Anything with Nutella is always the right choice in our opinion.
Tucked away in the gorgeous Rough Hollow community and overlooking Lake Travis, The Grille at Rough Hollow is one of LT’s favorite restaurants. With Chef Jeffrey Hundelt at the helm as Executive Chef, The Grille at Rough Hollow offers fine dining with a casual vibe, divine desserts and extensive wine selection.
The menu at The Grille at Rough Hollow reflects Chef Jeffrey’s love of travel with global inspiration. He wants every dish to delight the taste buds and he showcases a variety of different flavors, colors and textures in the food he prepares. In addition to the delicious food, the cozy and romantic atmosphere and the phenomenal lake view makes it one of the best patios in the Lake Travis area.
Our Valentine’s Day Giveaway starts today, and here’s what you need to know:
- Current subscribers are already eligible. You don’t need to sign up again!
- The entry period ends at 11:59pm on Monday, February 2, 2015.
- We’ll pick a winner at random from Lake Travis Lifestyle subscribers and notify you via email. You’ll have 24 hours to claim your gift. Otherwise, we’ll give it to the next lucky Lake Travis-ite in line.
- Prizes can not be shipped. Winners are responsible for picking up your prize.
- We’ll announce the lucky winner on our Facebook page.
That’s it! Sign up here or use the box at the top right of this page (bottom of the page for mobile users) and you’re subscribed. We’re super sensitive about our email list and you’ll never receive any spam. Just daily updates about the best of what’s happening in the Lake Travis area — we love this place as much as you do.