In honor of Thanksgiving, we’ve put together a list of the things we’re thankful for here in Lake Travis. Let us know what you’re thankful for this season. We’ll give the best comment a shout out on our Facebook page!
10. We’re not sure, but we think the biggest KISS fans in Texas may live here in the Lake Travis area — and that’s kinda rad. We’re thankful for our locals who are not afraid to share what they love.
9. Sunsets and the photogs who manage to capture those amazing pics. Yes, we have a romantic side.
8. The proposed (and slightly mind-blowing) redevelopment of The Backyard into … well, something way bigger than a backyard.
7. The ability to easily satisfy a hot dog craving — no matter how outrageous it may be — at CHI-TOWN.
6. Plans for a new youth sports complex sans Porta-Potties.
5. Craft beer is a flowin’ thanks to all of the awesome Lake Travis area breweries like Infamous Brewing Company, Solid Rock Brewing, Real Ale Brewing Company, Oasis Texas Brewing Company, Jester King Brewery and Twisted X Brewing Co.
4. Our writer who always keeps us informed about said brew, Mandy Spivey. 😉
3. The local businesses who have provided our giveaways like Learning Express Toys, Party Couture, Pure Barre, Fab’rik, JuiceLand, Texas Oasis Brewing Company and All Star Burger.
2. The custom “fresh powerhouse” H-E-B and the bowling alley expected to open in 2015 in Lakeway. #bowlingshoesrock
1. All of our readers who support LTL. Awe, tear.