Halloween is right around the corner and here at Lake Travis Lifestyle, we know nobody loves Halloween more than the LT community. We don’t just get
multiple costumes for the kiddos, we all dress up. Pets included! We love tacky inflatables for the yard. The bigger, the better! We buy bags and bags and bags of Halloween candy. We trick-or-treat via golf cart, which is also decorated. Everything is bigger in Texas, right?
In honor of Halloween, we have partnered with Party Couture to offer an awesome Spooktacular Giveaway featuring a gift basket of Halloween goodies valued at $100! This cute, decorative, wicker basket contains Halloween-themed paper plates, cups, napkins, bamboo utensils, glow-in-the-dark costume accessories, a ceramic “Spider Legs” plate, helium balloons and more! The winner gets to bring these cute Halloween balloons to Party Couture where they will inflate them for you. Bonus!
If you haven’t been to Party Couture in the Hill Country Galleria yet, you definitely need to check it out. Right now they have a great selection of unique Halloween decorations and costume accessories like boutique witch hats, striped tights, bunny ears and more. And since football season is in full swing, Party Couture has some great one-of-a-kind decorative football items in stock for teams like Lake Travis, UT, Texas Tech and more.
The Spooktacular Giveaway starts today, and here’s what you need to know:
- Current subscribers are already eligible. You don’t need to sign up again!
- The entry period ends at 11:59pm on Sunday, October 19, 2014.
- We’ll pick a winner at random from Lake Travis Lifestyle subscribers and notify you via email. You’ll have 24 hours to claim your gift. Otherwise, we’ll give it to the next lucky Lake Travis-ite in line.
- Prizes can not be shipped. Winners are responsible for picking up your prize.
- We’ll announce the lucky winner on our Facebook page.
That’s it! Sign up here or use the box at the top right of this page (bottom of the page for mobile users) and you’re subscribed. We’re super sensitive about our email list and you’ll never receive any spam. Just daily updates about the best of what’s happening in the Lake Travis area — we love this place as much as you do.