At Lake Travis Lifestyle, we love introducing you to the local businesses that make our community special while giving you the chance to snag some cool free stuff along the way. This month, we’re pleased to partner with the fabulous Kim Charlet of Adorn Boutique to offer one lucky winner a $100 shopping spree at her hip boutique in Lakeway.
As soon as you walk through the door of Adorn, the eye-candy fun begins. The store is always beautifully merchandised with new and fashionable finds from Jack Rogers sandals and Volatile shoes to Kendra Scott jewelry and Voluspa candles.
Kim’s stylish and eclectic taste springs to life in her shop as she is always scouting out the latest and the greatest when she goes to market, from designer brands to local artisans. Whether you’re looking to expand your wardrobe or find a meaningful gift for someone special, Adorn has you covered.
Kim and her family are active members of the Lake Travis community. If she’s not working in the shop, she can usually be found on a treadmill (yes, really!), supporting the Lake Travis Cavalettes dance team or working with the Texas Cinderella Scholarship Pageant.
If you’ve had the pleasure of meeting the Charlets, you already know Kim and her husband Brent are from Louisiana and they’re always happy to chat about their old stomping grounds. In fact, you’ll see a lot of subtle Louisiana-inspired gift items, decor and jewelry featuring fleur–de–lis in Adorn. And if you mention that you went to LSU, you may get a secret discount. 😉
Our March Giveaway starts today, and here’s what you need to know:
- Current subscribers are already eligible. You don’t need to sign up again!
- The entry period ends at 11:59pm on Sunday, March 8, 2015.
- We’ll pick a winner at random from Lake Travis Lifestyle subscribers and notify you via email. You’ll have 24 hours to claim your gift. Otherwise, we’ll give it to the next lucky Lake Travis-ite in line.
- Prizes can not be shipped. Winners are responsible for picking up your prize.
- We’ll announce the lucky winner on our Facebook page.
That’s it! Sign up here or use the form below. We’re super sensitive about our email list and you’ll never receive any spam. Just free updates about the best of what’s happening in the Lake Travis area — we love this place as much as you do.