Lake Travis Lifestyle is excited to partner with Limbo Jewelry for our January Giveaway where one of our lucky subscribers will win a Bubble Grow Necklace (retail value $79). This 14kt gold and sterling silver necklace is a best-seller because it compliments any outfit and its simplicity is just beautiful.
We love to highlight living local in Lake Travis, but we also keep our eyes open for success stories about local business that are thriving in our big city too. And that’s exactly why we wanted to introduce our readers to Limbo Jewelry! Limbo Jewelry pieces are considered wardrobe “essentials” and appealing to today’s socially conscious consumer seeking high-quality, sustainable and locally-made products.
Limbo Jewelry, the collaboration of husband and wife team Edson and Anne Enriquez, is one of Austin’s great entrepreneurial success stories. It started out as a pop-up shop on South Congress in 2005, and today it’s a national brand with a storefront in SoCo and a national presence in independent jewelry stores across the country.
Edson’s creative silversmith skills come to life in unique shapes that embrace empty space and accentuate clean lines. If you wear one of his pieces, people who know his jewelry will instantly recognize the organic shapes that define his style. Limbo Jewelry will be launching its new Ferro collection that is inspired by interesting architecture in early March 2015.
Our January Giveaway starts today, and here’s what you need to know:
- Current subscribers are already eligible. You don’t need to sign up again!
- The entry period ends at 11:59pm on Monday, January 12, 2015.
- We’ll pick a winner at random from Lake Travis Lifestyle subscribers and notify you via email. You’ll have 24 hours to claim your gift. Otherwise, we’ll give it to the next lucky Lake Travis-ite in line.
- Prizes can not be shipped. Winners are responsible for picking up your prize.
- We’ll announce the lucky winner on our Facebook page.
That’s it! Sign up here or use the box at the top right of this page (bottom of the page for mobile users) and you’re subscribed. We’re super sensitive about our email list and you’ll never receive any spam. Just daily updates about the best of what’s happening in the Lake Travis area — we love this place as much as you do.