We have another giveaway! And this one is for all the Lake Travis men out there. Or for the Lake Travis ladies to give to their LT man.
Summer is almost over — at least according to the calendar — and fall equinox is right around the corner on September 23, 2015. You may not be thinking about getting cleaned up for the start of football season, but hopefully you have a couple of date nights lined up. Either way, you deserve a manly break and this week is your chance to win the ultimate relaxed grooming experience at The Boardroom.
For this month’s giveaway, The Boardroom has stepped up to the plate with The Head to Toe Package valued at $120. You’ll get everything that is part of The Benchmark signature hair service along with the hand and foot grooming services to complete the total package.
Go for the win and choose from two convenient locations — Bee Cave at the Hill Country Galleria right next to All Star Burger or West Lake in the Westbank Market across from Randall’s and next to Jason’s Deli — making it easy to eat something when you’re done.
How to Enter our End of Summer Giveaway with The Boardroom:
We’ve been doing monthly giveaways for a while, so you might already know the drill. If you’re new to our giveaways, here’s what you need to do and know to be the next lucky Lake Travis Lifestyle giveaway winner:
- Subscribe to our free updates. Current Lake Travis Lifestyle subscribers are already eligible — you don’t need to sign up again.
- Reply to the email we send you on Tuesday, September 22, 2015 (the last day of summer) and tell us you’d love a Head to Toe Package at The Boardroom.
- The deadline to reply is 7pm (Austin, Texas time) on Tuesday, September 22, 2015.
- We’ll randomly pick the winner from the replies we receive and notify you via email.
- Prizes can not be shipped. Winners are responsible for picking up your prize.
And that’s it from us! We’re super sensitive about our email list and you’ll never receive any spam. Just free updates about the best of what’s happening in the Lake Travis area — we love this place as much as you do.
Nancy Wells says
Love this website. I finally know what’s going on in our area, who belong to the new buildings and all the new restaurants in the area. Keep up the good work.