The sun is shining, the temps are going up, the days are getting longer. You know what that means — it’s only a matter of time until we’re all complaining about the heat? No! Well, yes. But no. It’s time to spring into spring, Lake Travis!
In honor of all things springtime-y, this month we’ve partnered with Point of Origin, a locally owned and operated gift boutique in Lakeway. One lucky winner receives a gorgeous gift basket full of goodies. The retail value of this prize is worth over $150.
This cute basket contains fashionable, functional and fun items like a Vera Bradley wallet, Nora Fleming party napkins and dishes, a Brighton stylus and pen, a tumbler, a few surprises for good measure and a $15 gift card.
Point of Origin sells brands like Alex and Ani, Brighton, Tyler Candles, Sorrelli, Ivy Jane, MissMe and Johnny Was. Plus, they are always adding fun new merchandise like luxury candles by Seda France and beautiful lake-themed home decor. Oh, and don’t forget they also sell locally made chocolates and gourmet treats. Y-U-M.
Our April Giveaway starts today, and here’s what you need to know:
- Subscribe to our free updates and like the Lake Travis Lifestyle Facebook page to be eligible. If you’ve done these two things, you’re already eligible — you don’t need to sign up again.
- The entry period ends at 11:59pm on Sunday, April 26, 2015.
- We’ll pick a winner at random from Lake Travis Lifestyle subscribers and notify you via email. You’ll have 24 hours to claim your gift. Otherwise, we’ll give it to the next lucky Lake Travis-ite in line.
- Prizes can not be shipped. Winners are responsible for picking up your prize.
- We’ll announce the lucky winner on our Facebook page.
That’s it! Do these two things and you’re all set:
We’re super sensitive about our email list and you’ll never receive any spam. Just free updates about the best of what’s happening in the Lake Travis area — we love this place as much as you do.