Hey there friend, welcome to Lake Travis Lifestyle.
We are dedicated to maintaining a respectful community that actively engages in lively discussions about our stories and blog posts. Please keep the following in mind when writing your comments on the Lake Travis Lifestyle site and Facebook page.
Here’s the type of stuff we love:
- Comments that expand on an article’s premise
- Funny, relevant references or jokes that carry the conversation forward
- Useful (not stupid or ugly) criticism
- Any combination of the above
Here are some examples of types of comments that’ll ensure your failure to communicate, at least on Lake Travis Lifestyle:
- Comments that demonstrate you didn’t read, watch, or listen to the content
- Off topic personal or professional rants
- Threatening us or other visitors
- Any form of defamation
- Racist or obscene nastiness
- Violation of anyone’s copyright, trademark, etc.
- Spammy links back to your site or latest venture
Lake Travis Lifestyle Code of Conduct
Respect Others – Please be polite to all the members of our Community, including other commenters, authors and the subjects of articles. Also, keep in mind that there are real people reading your comments.
Safe Space – Above all, we believe strongly that the Lake Travis Lifestyle Community should be a safe and welcoming space for all individuals and their ideas. As such, any rudeness, insults, hate, hostility, or negativity may be removed and you may lose your ability to comment.
Moderation – In order to provide a safe space for our community, comments may be pre-moderated by our team before posting to the site, but they will appear on your and your friend’s Facebook walls immediately. We do have the ability to hide, delete and/or ban you from commenting on the Lake Travis Lifestyle site and Facebook page (without a warning) for breaking the rules.
And that’s it. Simple, right?
We look forward to hearing from you in the comments.