The Lake Travis Lifestyle Bonus Giveaway in May is your chance to win a Parade of Homes VIP Package — two Preview Party tickets and two Parade of Homes general admission tickets. It’s a total VIP Package value of $175!
The 2015 Parade of Homes is taking place at one of our featured neighborhoods, Serene Hills.
The Preview Party is the kick-off event on Wednesday May 20th from 6:00pm – 9:00pm. You’ll be part of the 60th Anniversary Parade of Homes celebration with live music, food and drinks. You’ll also have an opportunity to preview five of the featured homes in this year’s parade and see the latest trends in modern design, innovative architecture and custom construction.
The homes currently under construction for the 2015 Parade of Homes range in price from $1.8 to $2.8 million and include Eppright Custom Homes, Texas Custom Construction, Seven Custom Homes, Masters Touch Custom Homes and Matt Sitra Custom Homes.
The 2015 Parade of Homes is presented by the Home Builders Association of Greater Austin. Tours will take place over a three week period beginning on Saturday, May 22 and wrapping up on Sunday, June 7, 2015. Homes will be open Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday each week, from 11:00am to 7:00pm.
The Bonus Giveaway in May Giveaway starts today, and here’s what you need to know:
- Subscribe to our free updates and like the Lake Travis Lifestyle Facebook page to be eligible. If you’ve done these two things, you’re already eligible — you don’t need to sign up again.
- The entry period ends at 11:59pm on Friday, May 15, 2015.
- We’ll pick a winner at random from Lake Travis Lifestyle subscribers and notify you via email. You’ll have 24 hours to claim your gift. Otherwise, we’ll give it to the next lucky Lake Travis-ite in line.
- Prizes can not be shipped. Winners are responsible for picking up your prize.
- We’ll announce the lucky winner on our Facebook page.
That’s it! Do these two things and you’re all set:
We’re super sensitive about our email list and you’ll never receive any spam. Just free updates about the best of what’s happening in the Lake Travis area — we love this place as much as you do.