Lake Travis is home to many highly respected and talented business owners, so it should come as no surprise that custom home builders Steve Zbranek and Tony Holt of Zbranek & Holt Custom Homes call Lake Travis home for their award-winning business.
From donating $150,000 to the Lake Travis Youth Association in 2010, to serving on various boards for Lake Travis-based organizations throughout the years, to being a founding member of the Lakeway Police Memorial and Benevolent Foundation (Holt), the laundry list of contributions the two have made to the LT area, and Austin, is impressive to say the least.
In fact, Zbranek and Holt met for the first time in 2004, while building a charity home for the Lake Travis Education Foundation that raised $125,000 for the organization.
In addition to supporting the community, Zbranek & Holt Custom Homes has been “wowing” homeowners with luxurious dream homes that are truly spectacular for more than 10 years. And this year is no exception. They were selected as Austin’s 2015 Home of Distinction Builder with proceeds benefiting Center for Child Protection.
The nationwide Home of Distinction initiative features the best builders in the United States showcasing the latest and most distinctive products and services. That being said, they’ve built an extraordinary 8,500 square foot home located in Seven Oaks at Bee Cave Road and Marly Way. This is one of 11 Homes of Distinction across the nation.
Think Mediterranean meets Santa Barbara with sweeping Hill Country views, situated on more than five acres. Construction is wrapping up, but we can give you an awesome sneak peek at the gorgeous design and intricate details:
- A sand stone blend exterior accented with a la Habra stucco finish and a barrel tile roof.
- The grand foyer features an elegant “floating” stairway with beautiful curved railing that accentuates the window-wrapped domed ceiling.
- The gourmet kitchen is outfitted for a culinary artist, featuring over-sized Wolf range and the Subzero glass refrigerator, granite countertops and rich stained custom cabinetry.
- The great room boasts an over-sized linear fireplace as well as a 20-foot wide Fleetwood sliding door, opening to the outdoor summer kitchen.
- The master suite features coffered ceiling detail, an oversized, curved walk-in shower with steam room and separate his and hers walk-in closets.
- The first level includes a wet bar, wine room, a spacious guest suite, exercise room, and home office complete with fireplace.
- The second level of the home is more than 2,800 square feet and has three bedrooms, each with adjoined bathrooms.
- There is a playroom for children, a game room with a wet bar and attached powder bath, a media room and a lounge.
- A true resort-style pool overlooking stunning hill country views accentuate this lavish outdoor living area of the home.
As we’ve discussed, Zbranek and Holt’s commitment to the community runs deep, which is why adding a charitable component to benefit Center for Child Protection resonated with them. This Home of Distinction marks the third time Zbranek & Holt will combine their passion for creating beautiful luxury custom homes with their dedication to children’s charities.
Numerous special event and showcase home tours will take place throughout September, all benefiting the Center for Child Protection. A special Preview Party, hosted by Steve Zbranek and Tony Holt will take place on Wednesday, September 9. Tickets for both the Preview Party and the Public Home Tours are available for purchase at www.austinhod.com.
Images courtesy of Zbranek & Holt Custom Homes
How’s the Lake Travis Area Real Estate Market?
If you’re looking to call the Lake Travis area home … or just looking for a new place to live — we’ve got you covered.
Lake Travis Lifestyle spotlights area neighborhoods, development news, gives you insight on the local market conditions and has a daily updated list of homes for sale in the Lake Travis area. Find out more about our real estate services in the Lake Travis area.