It’s time to celebrate springtime in Lake Travis at “the biggest time in the smallest town.”
SpringFest, presented by St. David’s Emergency Center and the Lake Travis Chamber of Commerce, is an annual outdoor event chock-full of fun activities for the whole family.
This year, the 9th Annual Lake Travis SpringFest will be back at the Hill Country Galleria, so you can expect to see some of the favorites from last year.
A large KidZone (the size of a football field!) with rides and bounce houses, live music all day in the beautiful amphitheater, and a Boat Expo featuring the latest in watercraft fun.
You can sip local and regional craft beers and wine in the Craft BrewHaus and WineStomp from noon to 6pm.
To make the shopping experience even better, more than 95 local and regional artisan vendor booths will be participating. There will also be plenty of live music and performances, along with festival food and drinks to satisfy every sweet tooth.
Lake Travis SpringFest is happening this Saturday, April 30 from 10am to 6pm. Here’s what you need to know before you go:
Lake Travis SpringFest Tips
- Performances featuring LT’s talented kiddos begin at 10am
- Bands will be playing from noon to 6pm
- This is a FREE event (admission & parking), but you do need to buy tickets for the KidZone rides
- Bring cash because some areas of the event are cash only
- The KidZone is located between Whole Foods Market and Dick’s Sporting Goods
- WineStomp Tent and Craft BrewHaus are located in front of the Cinemark Movie Theatre (prepaid tickets are required and can be purchased onsite for those of you who are 21 years of age or older)
- Many Hill Country Galleria shops & restaurants will be having specials during the event
Lake Travis SpringFest 2016 Live Music & Performances
Champions Texas Gymnastics & Cheer (11:30am-noon)
Innate Space (noon-1pm)
PAIYH Dance Studios (1:30pm-2pm)
Andrea Marie and the Magnolia Band (2:30pm-4pm)
Ginger Leigh (4:30pm-6pm)
Andrea Mann (noon-2pm)
Scott Engel (2pm-6pm)
Infamous Brewing Company
Last Stand Brewing Company
Oasis, Texas Brewing Company
Thirsty Planet Brewing Company
Twisted X Brewing Company
Strange Land Brewery
4th Tap Brewing Co-op
Blue Owl Brewing
Blackwater Draw Brewing Company
Check out Lake Travis SpringFest for more information.
Editor’s note: The original version of this post was published on April 28, 2015 and updated for the 2016 event.
Images courtesy of Lake Travis Chamber of Commerce