The day has finally arrived! Lake Travisites, are you ready?
High 5, the only family entertainment center in the Lake Travis area opens today at 10 a.m. with a ribbon-cutting ceremony at 3:30 p.m. Can we get a community-wide round of applause?
Over the weekend, High 5 hosted soft grand opening events and VIP parties — and we were lucky enough to attend. What a treat!
If you haven’t stepped into a brand spankin’ new arcade before, it’s rather intoxicating. In fact, you may be so enamored with the brightly-colored shiny games that you forget there’s bowling and laser tag. And lots more!
Why you can get excited about High 5
- Upstairs is an adults only lounge level with bowling, a bar and games
- The balcony gives you a great vantage point to see what’s happening downstairs
- Both bars are full bars offering beer, wine, liquor and signature cocktails
- The menu offers regional and southern favorites along with kid-friendly bites
- A wonderful “Greetings from Austin” mural downstairs, perfect for photo opps
- Upstairs & downstairs bowling lanes boast roomy lounge areas and digital technology
- Bowling balls in a rainbow of color and weights/sizes
- Brand new bowling shoes that fit well and look pretty darn stylish
- Large laser tag areas for kids and adults
- Tons of awesome and unique arcade games for kiddos of all ages
- Prizes galore, so hopefully your little one will leave with something special
- Beautiful rooms for private parties
In addition to everything you would expect, the decorative details enhance the experience. From the furniture to the fixtures to the materials, High 5 is definitely catering to the Lake Travis clientele by creating a place for families and friends to relax and have fun together.
High 5 has also taken great care to employ a very enthusiastic and helpful staff. Some of the staff members are younger and this is their first foray into the workplace. The only reason we mention this is because a little bit of extra patience and understanding goes a long way in helping them. Besides, we can all remember our first-ever jobs. Kindness goes a long way!
Are you ready to see it?
Let’s take a peek inside: